Why Smaller Houses are better than Huge Villas to Live in Every Day
Large villas have their own charm, sprawling spaces, huge rooms and a lot of private spaces and is probably everybody’s dream house. However, they come with their own set of challenges and may not be the ideal option for everyday living. On the contrary, smaller houses are well suited to the demands of modern city dwelling. You will save money on every aspect of maintenance and your future will thank you for it. That’s not all; there are several other reasons for choosing a smaller home for everyday living and they include:
- Easy to Maintain: Big and huge villas need only a huge financial investment but also time, effort and the costs for upkeep can be quite stressful.On the other hand, small houses are a boon for everyday living. It allows you to live a streamlined life by reducing the amount of daily chores and maintenance. This ensures that you are stress-free, have a lot of free time for leisure activities and get to spend more time with your family. You will be relaxed and will love your home for the overall comfort it provides.
- Lower Cost of Acquisition: Smaller homes like a 2 BHK flat in Marathahalli or acquiring a 2 BHK flat for sale in Electronic City Bangalore will be a lot more cost effective than buying huge villas. A small and cosy place would translate into lower costs of maintenance, reduced taxes, insurance and decreased effort in the general upkeep.
- Easy Cleaning: The less space you have around the house, the lesser you will fill it up with things you do not need such as extra furniture, artefacts electronics, appliances and other general home use items. This will ensure that the time you spend on cleaning will be much less when compared to a large living space that has large spaces filled with house hold items that need care and attention.
- Forces you to de-clutter: A small house will force you tointentionally only keep stuff that you need and will not allow you those extras or unnecessary indulgences. This way you have a home that is better organised, is cost efficient and is clutter free.
- Better family bonding: A small house encourages better family bonding as opposed to a spread out home with large floor plans. Small homes create an environment where family members share a smaller space, engage better among one another and create a feeling of cosiness, which leads to a happier domicile.
- Decreased Interior Decoration Costs: Plots for sale in Whitefield will allow you to build luxury villas with all the opulence and grandeur. But small homes will be less expensive to decorate and will be not only be pocket friendly but will save you time and effort when you beautify your abode.
- Easy to Sell: A huge villa will require substantial investment and may not always be easy to sell as a 2 BHK flat in Marathahalli. A smaller house is more affordable to a wider audience and will find many more prospective buyers than a huge, more expensive villa.
Small is the newbig; it will give you more opportunities to leverage your existing resources by providing more value for your rupee. As you look for your apartments, start at Roof and Floor to find your home!